BSoMT dives right in with both size 10’s into the strange and wonderful world of coop games…and are they really suited to the soloist? We shall find out.
1. 21 Days– How one man and his dog can survive on a raft at sea in the cooperative survival game 21 Days #1s …of Paws and Feet and Jaws and Teeth
2. Dwarves:The Saga- I shall go on a solitary hunting mission in search Orc and Troll in The Dwarves: The Saga Expansion- Pegasus Spiele #2cs…of Beards and Beers
3. By Order of the Queen- Adventuring, beastie slaying, order carry-outing and that’s just the bus ride out to the Kingdom of Tessandor. I shall, once the festivities have subsided, embark on a solitary quest of micro-cosmic proportions.#3cs…of Koblin Kings and Bog Lurklings
4. Dead of Winter- Freezing appendages surrounded by freezing zombies #4cs…of Winter Frost and Survivors Lost
5. Legends of Andor- Just once it’d be nice to replace this heroic fighting-style tinfoil covered cardboard trilby for my thinking cap…#5cs..of And’s and Or’s (and Skrals and Gors)
6. Hexplore It- …on with my knee-length dear-stalker and patchwork nose protector… it’s Hexploring I go #6cs…of Rampaging Hex Boards and Unruly Dry-Wipe Hordes (HEXplore It)
7. Palm Island…#7cs…of Upgraded Temple Charms and Sandy Beach Palms (Palm Island) by Portal Dragon
8. Lembitu- You’d think being leader, King of Sakala County and what not, I would be afforded a life of relative peace and luxury with pleasant walks in the forest, fine wining and dining and general luxuriating while my Estonian lands provide for me…having established this Lehola stronghold…and all… by 2d6EE Games…#8cs…St George’s Knights and Estonian Plights (Lembitu)
9 City of Kings- Da da daaaaahhhhhh! enters stage right, strikes dramatic exploring pose but quickly unstrikes it as trousers fall down and reveal my intentions to the vulgar gaze of the audience…pulls up trousers but realises there is a rip in the rear…shuffles awkwardly back off stage holding a brass clothes horse covering the offending area… by City of Games #9cs…of Astrographer’s Towers and No-Hope Hours (City of Kings)
If you would like to help support the BSoMT website, please feel free to buy me a coffee at
or pop over to https://www.patreon.com/bothsidesofmytable
A ginormous thanks in advance!